Are you experiencing difficulties with your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb not connecting to your Wi-Fi network, Smart life app or voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant? Look no further, as this article is here to assist you.
In the following paragraphs, you will be guided through setup procedures and provided with troubleshooting tips to fix any issues with your 3Stone smart light bulb.
Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced user, the tips in this article will help you easily fix any connectivity issues that you may have while using the 3Stone Smart Light Bulb.
Without further delay, Let’s get started on resolving the connectivity issues with your 3Stone Smart Bulb!
How to Setup 3Stone Smart Light Bulb With Smart Life App
To connect your 3stone Smart Light Bulb to the Smart Life app, You’ll need the Smart Life app installed on your smartphone and the bulb installed in a working socket or lamp. here’s the steps to connect;
Step 1: Download the Smart Life app. To download the Smart Life app, you can either go to the App Store (if you have an iPhone) or Google Play (if you have an Android device) and search for the app. Alternatively, scan the QR code provided in the user manual to download the app directly.
Step 2: If you are a new user, sign up for a new account with your email and log in. If you are an existing user, simply log in with your Smart Life account details.
Step 3: Screw the bulb into a socket or lamp. Check to ensure that it has power, then turn the bulb on from the switch. It should start blinking rapidly, showing that it is ready for pairing or set up.
Step 4: Open the Smart Life app. Once you are on the home page, tap the “+” sign at the top of the screen. This will bring up a menu with options for adding different devices to the app.
Step 5: From the list of devices and types, select “Lighting” and then your smart bulb type. This can be “Light Source – BLE + Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi, or ZigBee.” For the 3tone Smart Bulb, select Wi-Fi.
Step 6: From the prompt, tap “Confirm that the bulb is blinking” and tap the “confirm” button to continue.
Step 7: Follow the other in-app instructions to complete the connection process. Afterward, you can rename the bulb and assign it to a room.
How to Fix 3Stone Smart Light Bulb Not Connecting to Smart Life App
If you are having trouble connecting your 3stone Smart Light Bulb to the Smart Life App, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue.
- First, confirm that the smart bulb is properly installed in the lamp or socket and that it has power. If it does not have power, try moving the bulb to a different lamp or socket. If it has power, turn the bulb off and back on again, and then try to reconnect.
- Next, ensure that the bulb is in pairing mode. You can tell if the bulb is in pairing mode if the indicator light is fast or slow blinking. When the indicator light is flashing or breathing, tap the “Confirm” button to complete the pairing process.
- Move the smart bulb closer to the router and ensure that the network connection is stable during the setup process. If you can establish a successful connection, you can move the bulb farther away from the router or your device.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and location services are enabled on your device, and ensure that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the smart bulb.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after trying these steps, reach out to the 3stone support team for additional help. They will provide additional guidance and support to help you resolve the issue.
How to Connect 3Stone Smart Light Bulb to Wi-Fi
To set up your 3stone smart light bulb with your Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below;
Step 1: Download the Smart Life app from the App Store (if you’re using an iPhone) or from Google Play (if you’re using an Android device). Once the app is downloaded, create an account and log in.
Step 2: From the home screen of the Smart Life app, tap the “Add Device” or the “+” sign at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next, select “Lighting”
Step 3: Confirm that the lights on the smart bulb are blinking rapidly by checking the option. Then tap ‘Next’
Step 4: Enter your Wi-Fi network credentials and tap ‘Next’ to connect the smart bulb to your home network.
Step 5: Connect your mobile device to the smart life hotspot by going to the hotspot settings on your mobile device and choosing the Wi-Fi hotspot named “Smart Life XXX”.
Step 6: Wait for the smart bulb to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Once connected, you can rename the smart bulb by tapping on the pencil-like icon and also choose a room for the bulb to be in.
If you are still having trouble, contact the 3stone support team for additional help.
How to Fix 3Stone Smart Light Bulb Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
If you are having trouble connecting your 3Stone smart light bulb to your Wi-Fi network, try the following troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue;
- First, ensure that the Wi-Fi network you are attempting to connect to is a 2.4GHz network. The 3Stone smart light bulb will not connect to a 5GHz network. If your smart light bulb is already on the correct frequency, make sure that your phone is not using a VPN app in the background as this can interfere with the network connection.
- Next, test your Wi-Fi network with other devices, such as your phone, to make sure that it is working properly and has strong network coverage. It’s possible that the Wi-Fi connection may not have good coverage during the setup process. If this is the case, you may need to improve your Wi-Fi network coverage by upgrading your router or adding a range extender.
- Keep in mind that the Wi-Fi network password are case-sensitive, so make sure you are entering it correctly. Avoid adding extra spaces or characters within the password section as the connection won’t be successful without the correct password.
- Also, confirm that the light on the smart bulb is blinking rapidly before connecting. If it is not blinking rapidly, turn the light on for one second and off for one second, three consecutive times. When the light is flashing rapidly, it is ready for setup.
- Lastly, ensure that your mobile device and the smart bulb are close to each other, and that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the smart bulb. Additionally, move your smart bulb closer to the router then try reconnecting again.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issues you’re having. If you are still having trouble, reach out to the 3Stone support team for additional assistance.
How to Setup 3Stone Smart Light Bulb With Alexa
In order to connect your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb with Alexa, try the steps below;
Step 1: The first step is to download the Amazon Alexa app, which is available on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. Once you have the app, log in with your Amazon account or create a new account if you are a new user.
Step 2: After logging in to the Alexa app, you will be taken to the homepage. At the bottom of the page, you will see a button labeled “More”. Tapping on this button will take you to a menu of additional options.
Step 3: From this menu, you will need to select “Skills and Games”. This will take you to a page where you can enable different skills, which are like apps for your Alexa device. In order to set up your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb, you will need to enable the 3Stone skill.
Step 3: To enable the 3Stone skill, you will need to search for it within the Skills and Games page. Search for “3Stone” and select the “3Stone” skill from the search results. Once you have selected the skill, tap the “Enable to Use” button.
Step 4: After you tap “Enable to Use”, you will be directed to the 3Stone app where you will be prompted to enter your account details. After entering your account details, you will need to tap the “Link” button to finish the setup process.
Step 5: Once you have completed the setup process, you will need to return to the Alexa app. After you have returned to the Alexa app, find your smart bulb listed on the device page. Alexa will have synced all the devices associated with your 3Stone account.
With your smart bulb set up, you can now control it with voice commands using Alexa. You can give voice commands like “turn on the device name you chose for the smart bulb” to control the device.
How to Fix 3Stone Smart Light Bulb Not Connecting to Alexa
To troubleshoot a 3Stone smart light bulb that is not connecting to Alexa, you can try the following steps:
- Verify that the Alexa app is up to date. This can be done by asking Alexa if it is current, or by checking for updates in your app store. If there is an update available, download and install it, then attempt to reconnect the bulb.
- Confirm that your Amazon Echo device is turned on and running the latest version. Additionally, make sure that both the bulb and the Echo device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If they are not, the bulb will not be able to connect to Alexa.
- Disable and then re-enable the 3Stone Smart Plug skill. To do this, open the Alexa app, navigate to Skills & Games, find the 3Stone app and click on Disable. Then, re-enable the skill and try reconnecting the bulb again.
- Delete the Alexa app to remove the smart plug from the app, and then reinstall the app. After reinstalling, go through the steps to connect the smart plug to Alexa.
If you are still unable to connect the smart bulb to Alexa, contact the 3Stone support team for further assistance.
How to Connect 3Stone Smart Light Bulb to Google Home
Setting up your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb to work with Google Home Assistant is a simple process that can be completed in a few steps. Here is a detailed guide on how to set up your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb to Google Home Assistant:
Step 1: Download the Google Home app from the Google play store. Once the app is downloaded, sign in with your Google account.
Step 2: Open the Google Home app and tap the Plus (+) icon in the top left-hand corner. Next, tap “Set up device” and then click “Works with Google”. This will take you to the screen where you can add new devices to your Google Home Assistant.
Step 3: On the next screen, tap the Search icon in the upper right-hand corner and type “3Stone”. Next, select “3Stone” from the search results. This will take you to the 3Stone Smart Light Bulb setup page.
Step 4: Sign in with your 3Stone account email and password and tap on “Link Now”. This will link your 3Stone account to your Google Home Assistant.
Step 5: After linking your 3Stone account, you will be prompted to authorize the pairing process with Google Home Assistant. Tap “Authorize” to complete the process.
Once the setup process is complete, you can start controlling your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb with the Google Home app. You can use voice commands to turn the lights on and off, change the brightness and color, and more.
How to Fix 3Stone Smart Light Bulb Not Connecting to Google Home
Are you are experiencing difficulty connecting your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb to Google Home Assistant, you can try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Remove the smart plug from the app and set it up again. This can be done by removing the smart bulb from the Smart Life app and then adding it back in. Once the smart bulb is added back to the Smart Life app, you can connect it to the Google Home Assistant. This step can help resolve any issues with the smart plug itself.
- Make sure that the Google Home app is up to date. The app version required for android devices is 6.0 or above and for iOS devices, version 12 or higher is recommended. This ensures that the app has the latest features and bug fixes, which can help with connecting the smart bulb.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Google Home app. By doing this, the app is deleted and reinstalled on your device, which can help to resolve any issues with the app itself. After reinstalling the app, set up your device again and your smart bulb should connect to Google Home Assistant.
- If you have a Google Nest Speaker, ensure that both the speaker and the bulb are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, check that the Google Nest Speaker device firmware is up to date. This is important as the smart bulb and the Google Nest speaker need to be on the same network and have the latest firmware to connect without a hitch.
If you still have issues, reach out to the 3Stone support team for further assistance. They can provide additional troubleshooting tips to help with resolving any technical issues with the smart bulb.
How to Reset 3Stone Smart Light Bulb
If you are experiencing issues connecting to the smart life app, Wi-Fi, or any voice assistant, or your 3stone Smart Light Bulb is not blinking rapidly during setup, you may need to reset the bulb to its factory default settings. The reset process is simple and can be done in a few easy steps.
Step 1: First, remove the bulb from the lamp and wait for a few seconds before screwing it back into the power source.
Step 2: Next, turn on the bulb and wait for a few seconds before turning it off.
Step 3: Turn the bulb on and off quickly three times in a row – on-off, on-off and then on.
Step 4: After a few seconds, the bulb should start blinking rapidly, indicating that the reset was successful. If the bulb does not blink rapidly, try repeating the steps again.
If you followed all the steps and tips provided in this article, your 3Stone Smart Light Bulb should be up and running by now.
However, if you still have difficulties using your smart bulb, reset the bulb to its factory default settings, then go through the pairing or setup procedure again.
If all else fails, try replacing your smart bulb since it may be damaged or reach out to your manufacturer for technical support or help. Click here to get the original from Amazon